South Texas Civil Litigation Assistance
Trusted personal and business law attorney serving at the federal and state levels
Legal problems can affect your personal rights, your financial security and the future of your family or business. When faced with a question or potential dispute, you should consult with an experienced attorney who can effectively protect your interests. At Calvillo Law Firm, PLLC, we deliver a strategic advantage to our individual and business clients in a wide range of practice areas. With over 20 years of experience, our South Texas law firm delivers the highest quality representation while remaining mindful of your time and resources.
South Texas law firm delivering solutions to our individual and business clients
Principal attorney David N. Calvillo and the rest of our staff understand the importance of finding solutions for our clients. We take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions and pursue the most effective course of action to meet your needs. When you work with our firm, you are working with a team of professionals who truly care about the outcome of your case. Our firm is distinguished by all of the following:
- Broad-based experience — With over 20 years of practice experience, David N. Calvillo has established a proven record of success and results.David is also included in the Roster of Neutrals for the American Health Lawyers Association. His fellow legal professionals and former clients recognize him as a leading attorney across a wide range of practice areas. David has been elected by his peers for inclusion in the "Super Lawyers" list for Texas lawyers and rated as "AV-Preeminent" by the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell biographical listing. In addition, David is recognized as a Distinguished Credentialed Mediator by the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association and is a professional arbitrator with the AAA national Roster of Neutrals and as a well-trained and experienced arbitration advocate.
- Cross-culturally accessible — We recognize a diverse clientele and offer multilingual services to meet the needs of our clients. Our attorneys and support staff are bilingual and fully equipped to handle all of our clients’ legal needs in English and Spanish.
- Cost-effective strategies — Our firm always takes a cost-effective approach to achieve the most beneficial, efficient outcome for our clients. When possible, we handle your case in mediation or arbitration. Knowing that litigation can be costly and time consuming, we pursue your case in court only as a last resort. Our priority is to find amicable, cost-effective strategies to resolve and settle any dispute.
Leading commercial and civil litigation attorney representing both plaintiffs and defendants
Our firm is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients. We carefully identify the legal issues in your case and aggressively defend your interests. Our McAllen and South Texas attorney is experienced with all of the following practice areas:
- Complex business issues. We offer legal and financial counsel to clients facing complex business challenges.
- Business litigation. Our experience reaches across many areas of commercial or business law, including construction litigation, shareholder or partner litigation, breach of contracts or business torts.
- Civil litigation. We are specialists in complex civil litigation.
- Personal injury. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury cases, including wrongful death, vehicular negligence, product liability, and trucking accidents.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution. Mediations. Arbitrations. We are experienced and trained to serve you.
Contact our South Texas attorney for a free consultation
At Calvillo Law Firm, PLLC, attorney David N. Calvillo takes a comprehensive approach to your case, identifies legal issues and pursues the best available options. Call us today at 956.664.1000 or contact us online to set up your free initial consultation. Our firm serves clients throughout South Texas, including McAllen, Edinburg, Brownsville, South Padre Island, Corpus Christi, and San Antonio.
Todos hablamos Español.